Training, Qualification, Inspection
Miller Welding Supply staff can provide training and inspections according to applicable codes with a focus on providing exceptional customer service.
Our service will be provided with the highest level of quality, integrity and attention to detail. We will work with you to review all drawings and related documentation to establish end user expectations.
Upon establishing code and quality requirements, we will evaluate equipment, consumables and gases and make recommendations for improvements to achieve:
- The highest level of safety
- The highest level of quality
- Most economical standards possible through CWS cost and process analysis
By working together, we can determine if welder training is required for new processes and procedures.
Welder Training and Testing
- Testing will be done on-site using a Sawyer 50 Ton Tensile and Bend Tester.
- We perform trainee testing to ensure welders meet the required code.
- All weld coupons will be tested for code compliance.
- All tests will be conducted by Miller Welding Supply AWS CWI personnel. Results will be delivered directly to the customer with detailed explanations and onsite discussion.
- Results are provided electronically and in hard copy format.
- Once procedures and welders are qualified, Miller Welding Supply can provide in-process and end product weld inspections.
- Miller Welding Supply can also provide general visual weld inspection training